Hi, I’m Alex.
Welcome to themoneydock! Check out the video for a quick description of why I’m here and what I can do for you.
As the video explains, investing and managing your money isn’t as hard as you think, in fact, it’s pretty easy.
As Featured On…
Top Tips for Reaching Financial Freedom
Avoid Debt– Credit card debt
– mobile phone debt
– car loan debt
– other stupid stuff
Invest surplus cash– keep what you need
– Invest what you don’t
Spend consciously– Spend on what matters to you
– don’t spend to impress others
Live below your financial means– spend less than you earn
– find ways to cut costs
I provide the tools you need to get your money on track to avoid hitting financial rock bottom.
I intend to change the way yacht crew deal with their finances. Our unique position gives us very powerful earning power which, I believe, should be taken advantage of.
What my content can offer you:
- Informal & conversational writing style, easy to understand financial talk
- Posts packed with personal finance tips
- Links to other sites much more established than mine
- Investment education (a big topic!)
- How to generally improve your personal finance situation
- Stories from me, a current yachtie, about my personal finance
- A network of legit contacts that won’t scam you
Who is the content designed for?
Seriously though, anyone really. Whether you’re a 18 year old whipper snapper with their first paycheck, or a 52 year old engineer – and anyone in between!
Take control of your financial future, take advantage of your position, don’t squander it. Fear is not an excuse to do nothing.